Roller Blinds – Helena Textured Blockout
Hampton Textured Blockout Roller blinds are designed for your comfort, with a foam polymer coating on the back of the fabric Hampton Textured Blockout Roller blinds improve heat control and reduce heat loss better than standard roller blinds. Available in a wide range of colours with matching accessories.
About This Product
Roller blinds are the most popular window covering on the market and with a vast selection of fabric colours, designer bottom rails and hard wearing 100% polyester fabrics available they look fantastic in any room.
Featuring 6 designer shades, Blinds and Curtains online, Helena Textured Blockout Collection offers a stylish almost curtain look designer fabric. Helena has a modern textured front face with a varied effect, creating an up market interior for both the domestic and commercial market at an affordable price. An Acrylic Foam Coating on the back of the fabric gives it fantastic black out qualities compared with basic blockout fabrics. When you are wanting a little more than just privacy Helena Textured Blockout Roller Blinds offers that wow factor.
Operation is simple with a chain used to lift or lower the fabric, options of rolling the fabric off the back to get it close to the glass for better insulation or off the front to avoid door and window hardware are available.
All Blinds and Curtains online roller blinds come with a heavy duty aluminium roller tube to support the fabric across the span of the blind keeping the fabric flat and straight.
Options of oval bottom rails in anodized or powdercoated colours are available
- Roller tube: 45mm heavy duty Aluminium
- Chain available in endless loops with no joiner
- Chain colours: White, Black, Grey, Off white and Metal
- Bottom rail profiles: Oval shape
- Bottom rail colours: White, Off White, Black, Annodised
- Automation of blinds available
- Inside or outside frame mounting available
- Supplied: All installation brackets and fixing screws supplied
- Warranty: 3 yrs
Fabric Specifications: Helena Textured Blockout fabric
Composition: 100% Polyester with Foamed Acrylic Backing
• Weave: Textured
• Fire Classification: Tested to AS 1530 Part III*
• Nominal Thickness: 0.65mm
• Nominal Weight: 380gsm
• Light fastness: minimum 5 (blue scale) tested to ISO 105-B02:2014
Download Helena Fabric Specification here – Helena Textured Blockout fabric Specifications
Roller blind Control Options
Roller blinds can be controlled in a number of ways, we offer the following
- Chain Control – blinds are lifted and lowered using a chain mechanism attached to the blind. This is our standard operating system.
- Automated Control – we offer a Wirefree, rechargeable motor with handheld remote control to make it easy to operate the blinds at the touch of a button. If you automate your blinds, you may want to take advantage of our Wifi Hub accessory that allows you to link and control your blinds through an app on your phone and or through Alexa and Google Home.
Download Programming instructions for our Wirfree motor and Wifi Hub setup below.
Note: Only one wifi hub is required to operate multiple blinds, so you do not have to buy one WIFI Hub per blind.